Puka Shell Bar Necklace (Gold Fill)
The Puka Shell Bar Necklace is perfect for any island girl. It is great for layering or on its own.
Puka, the Hawaiian word for hole, refers to the naturally occurring hole in cone shell fragments.
Puka Shells are found on some Hawaiian beaches. Each one is the top of a cone shell. The shell rolls around in the breaking surf, and the top beaks off. The tip of the spire wears down and makes a puka.
It is said that the shells protects sailors.
- Puka Shells have been collected from the beaches iof Hawai`i.
- Puka Shell bar is about 1 inch
- Necklace is adjustable from 16 to 18 inches
- Also available in Sterling Silver
- The Puka Shell Bar Necklace Matches our Puka Shell Bar Bracelet.
A portion of all sales go to organizations that protect the plants and animals of Hawai`i